We select topics of each subject to the level of students by evaluating students levels first.
- Each subject is divided into topics and each topic is divided into sub topics. Each subtopic is divided into different levels (A, B, C, etc).
- An evaluation will be done at the beginning to customize
- If the student finds a level difficult, a lower level question will be given. If additional resources are needed by the students to do a level, another topic will be started in parallel, again with another level.
- AI technology, along with instructors, will help customize your subject level for your understanding level
- Students are flexible to choose and customize their own level of learning
|One-on-one tutoring: Offer private tutoring sessions to students who need extra help in a particular subject. This can be done in-person or online, depending on your location and preferences.Group tutoring: Instead of working with students individually, you could offer group tutoring sessions where multiple students can learn together. This can be a more affordable option for students and can also be a more efficient way for you to tutor multiple students at once.
Test prep: Many students struggle with standardized tests like the SAT or ACT. Offer test prep services to help students improve their scores and increase their chances of getting into their preferred colleges.
Subject-specific tutoring: If you have a particular expertise or background in a certain subject, you could focus your tutoring business on that subject. For example, you could offer math tutoring for students who are struggling with math concepts or English tutoring for students who need help with writing and grammar.
Online tutoring: With the rise of online learning, there is a growing demand for online tutors. Consider offering tutoring sessions over video chat platforms like Zoom or Skype to reach a wider audience.